Typical Course of Study with Annotated Links (for PreK-12) By Beverly Hernandez, About.com

Linked from About.com. While trying to write the introduction for this article, I received an email that says it all very nicely.

"I was wondering if your site offers a listing of what each child is required to learn in each grade. I have been looking for something like this to make me have more freedom in my schooling and make learning more enjoyable. Thanks" ~Mary Sandridge

I've had this question asked many times and can now provide a solution for you. And, I'm taking it a step further, I'll be providing links to online lessons for each topic in each grade level.

On the following pages, you'll find the World Book Typical Course of Study, but with links to online lessons for each topic in each grade level. It's a work in progress.

  • Each grade level is broken down into academic subjects.
  • Each academic subject is broken down into topics to be covered that year.
  • I'm taking the list of topics and finding online lessons, worksheets, projects and games to help you cover the material and/or check mastery of the skill.

Course of Study by Grade Level

READ MORE

0 comments:

Post a Comment